You may now participate in contactless curbside pickup of library materials by following these three steps:
- Place Your Items on Hold - You may place a hold by calling your local library or online through our catalog.
- Sign up for a Pick-Up Slot - All curbside pickup service requests require an appointment. When your items are ready, staff will contact you to schedule a time slot that you would like to pick them up.
- Pick Up Your Items
- During your 15-minute slot, you will need to park in a designated area.
- When you arrive, you will need to stay in your vehicle and contact the library that you are ready.
- Please have an ID or library card available that you can hold up in the window so staff can verify they are giving you the correct materials.
- Staff will place items outside of your car and then return to the building.
- Which branches are available for curbside services?
- How many items may I place on hold?
- How long will it take for my hold to be ready?
- How will I know when my hold is ready?
- Can I pick up items at my local branch library that are available at other libraries?
- Will I be able to pick up items that were already in transit from another library before the library closed?
- Can I place a hold over the phone?
- How long will my items remain on the hold shelf?
- When will my items be due?
- How do I return materials?
- Can I drop off donated materials?
- Do I need a library card?
- What if I have mobility issues and cannot leave my vehicle?
- What if I have fines or I’m over the checkout limit?
- Will the library building be open?
- What are you doing to protect the safety of patrons and library staff?
- How long will this service be available?
- Who is eligible for this service?
- When will all in-person library services and full public access to library facilities resume?