Elko County Library
720 Court Street
Elko, NV 89801
LEGO® Creations Contest
LEGO® creations entries will be accepted beginning Monday, January 13th through
Wednesday, January 22nd.
Prizes will be awarded in 5 categories:
Family or Team;
Individual - Preschool thru 1st grade;
Individual - 2nd thru 4th grades;
Individual - 5th thru 7th grades; and
Individual - 8th grade thru Adult.
Voting will be from January 23rd through January 30th. Winners will be announced Friday, January 31st.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place entries in each category.
- You will need to use your own building supplies. You may use LEGO®, Duplo,
Megablocks, or other LEGO® compatible plastic brick. String, rubber bands, wire,
tape and glue may also be used in construction of the creation.
- Entries must be your own creation, not a LEGO® designed kit, project
found online, or in a magazine, etc.
- Only one entry per individual participant or team will be eligible for the contest. However,
individual participants may also participate in a family OR team entry. Family and team projects
will be placed in the Family or Team category regardless of the age of the members of
the family or team.
- Creations must fit within a space of 15 inches by 24 inches. Your
completed project may be no taller than 15 inches.
- Completed projects will be accepted from 9:00 am, Monday, January 13th until 5:00 pm, Wednesday, January 22nd. Each
entry must be accompanied by an entry form supplied by the library (click here for a printable form). A number will be assigned
to each entry.
- Creations owners may begin taking creations home starting Saturday, February 1st, and projects MUST be taken
home by 5:00 pm, Friday, February 7th.
- The Elko County Library will make every effort to keep each entry safe. The library cannot
be held responsible for accidents or loss due to theft.
2014 Lego® Creations Contest Entry Form